Sunday, March 11, 2012

DIY :: Stationary

Since a young age I have had a unique fascination with office supplies and stationary! Every year, I patiently waited for my coveted "school supply list". I know, so geeky right?? But there was something so exciting about picking through all of those binders, pens, markers, and glue!! Hey, I went to a private school where uniforms were required, so I had to show off my personal style any way that I could. One of my favorite places to go these days is the Paper Source. . . it is a grown-ups stationary dream depot. My most recent project was my daughter's birthday invites which had to of course have matching thank you notes!

My supply list included: 
envelope liner template
patterned accent paper
cardstock cards
envelopes
paper hang tags
watercolor pencils
thank you stamp
you are invited stamp
ink pad
white gel pen
rolling tape dispenser




party pic provided by dominique @ whildheartwhispers

No comments:

Post a Comment