Sunday, October 28, 2012

halloween {part 1}

Halloween is 3 days away, I just finished decorating for Christmas at work, and my husband just got home from being on the road for 7 weeks, so I figured that I would do a quick Halloween crafting post! I love creating tiny spooky moments in my house and so does my little one.  I had these vintage salt + pepper shakers laying around and decided to make a halloween version of a snow globe! This is like a 10 minute project people, about the same amount of time that it takes to inhale a pound of halloween candy. . . and yes, this has happened to me multiple times this week!
 {gather your supplies}
 {have a little helper fill your shakers}
{create your spooky scene. . . I went with vintage bottles, skulls, and candles}

Happy Halloween!! Stay tuned for part 2!!

1 comment: